Thursday 15 February 2018

Close Combat III: The Russian Front


I was up in the loft today when I found my old CD of Close Combat III. I used to play this game and the others in the series a lot back in the day, so I thought I'd load it up on the laptop to see if it has stood the test of time. I wasn't sure if it would still work, being designed for Windows 98, but it loaded up fine and I was able to play through a couple of scenarios. It is still a great little game and I'm going to play a few more scenarios as soon as I work out all the various key commands that I've forgotten. I'm also going to try to find the other two Close Combat games that I have in the loft, if I can track them down in all the boxes of stuff. A cracking little game!

1 comment:

  1. You are right- it is a classic. If you can't find your other games they are available from gog.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete