Thursday 22 December 2016

Le Chasseur X Wing


I was in a branch of FNAC today, which is like the French version of Waterstones, when I spotted a Star Wars display including some X Wing Miniatures. I decided to add another X Wing to the collection, even though all the cards are in French. This makes very little difference to the usefulness of the set, as I have plenty of alternative cards to use. 

I think I may also use this one as the basis of a re-paint but only with some subtle changes in the colour scheme rather than a total over painting of the model. I've read some helpful online tutorials on re-painting X Wing Miniatures, so there should be no problem giving it a try. I'm not bad at painting 1/285th scale aircraft from scratch, so this should be a piece of cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment