Tuesday 13 September 2016

Tueday Night is Gaming Night...?


It's been a bit quiet here for a week or so, mainly due to the return to work and busy weekends, leaving no time for gaming. I did promise myself to get at least one game of some description played each week but this hasn't worked out just yet. I actually set aside this evening to play a game of Tank on Tank: Westfront but ended up sitting in casualty for three hours instead, after the sprog sprained his ankle playing football in the park.

Tuesday is the local club night too but this is now block booked for the kids rugby training and ballet class, so I can only get to the club after eight thirty to nine, which is a bit late. It does make it a good evening for a bit of quiet board 'beer and pretzels' wargaming, however, which is what I'm going to try to squeeze in when the offspring are elsewhere. I'll still try to get to up to the club once a month or so but will make the most of the time I have when I can't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment