Monday 19 September 2016

Tank on Tank Expansions


 
I spotted these two up and coming expansion packs for Tank on Tank over on the Lock n' Load website yesterday. There's no further information that I can find about them but it looks like additional maps, counters and scenarios would be included? I'm hoping Defenders of the Rhine will feature some late war British and Commonwealth units but who knows? The Red Storm in the Valley looks like a mid-war expansion judging by the T34/76 on the box cover but again I'm just guessing. I'm looking forward to finding out more, including when they'll be available and how I can get hold of a copy of both expansion packs over here in the UK?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jim - would be nice ot have some commonwealth kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete