Friday 22 July 2016

Table Air Combat Pacific Theatre


There's a Summer Sale on over at Wargames Vault so I decided to add some early war Pacific Theatre aircraft to the Table Air Combat collection. This was really just an excuse to add some torpedo equipped planes so that I can try out the rules. I've kept things down to a minimum so have only got the A6M2 Zero, the Ki-43 Oscar, the F4F-4 Wildcat and the SBD-3 Dauntless. The latter includes some really neat naval targets and flak templates, so it will be fun to see if I can actually sink a Japanese carrier before being shot to bits?

2 comments:

  1. Check out the TAC Facebook page for background, releases, etc. Game designer happy to field questions and feedback. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll hijack the wife's Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete